Integrated Network Solutions, Inc. (INS) is a Savannah owned and operated telecommunications company. We have been addressing the business infrastructure needs of Coastal Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country since 1990. We are proud to provide our customers solutions that provide an edge on the competition and increase their productivity.
Current positions available:
- Senior Field Engineer - Savannah
Growing IT consulting company seeks Senior Network Administrator. Qualified candidate should have great customer service skills and able to work with wide range of personalities. This position requires the candidate to provide phone support and to travel around Chatham County to various clients. The candidate should be good on the phones, patient, and a clear communicator. should be able to effectively troubleshoot a wide variety of issues and document, perform root cause analysis. This is a great opportunity for career growth as we are fast growing organization and we are looking to expand our operations aggressively in the upcoming years.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of consulting support experience supporting multiple networks with more than 50 users and/or more than 10 Microsoft Windows servers. Must have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Should take ownership until problem is resolved, be customer service focused, be eager to expand knowledge, take on new challenges, be a self starter. The qualified candidate will be expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of and troubleshooting skills with Windows client, server operating systems, NAS, Active Directory, Business applications, and Firewalls, is a MUST.
- Experience with various utilities such as anti-virus, disk replication, and disk partitioning software.
- Experience with troubleshooting network related issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond to question from groups both inside and outside of the department.
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server
- Windows SBS 2003/2008/2011 Server
- Linux Operating Systems a Plus
- Virtualization (VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix)
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Small-Medium Buisness Applications
- Enterprise level AntiVirus and Backup Solutions (Symantec, Mcafee, Veritas)
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Cisco Routing and Networking
- Wireless/Remote Access
- Network printers
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Mac OS X Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Workstation troubleshooting (DHCP issues, printer issues, file share permissions, Virus removal)
- Smartphones (Blackberry, iPhone, Andriod)
- Network Discovery, Assessments, and Written Analysis
- Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers
- Setup and maintenance of In-House Exchange Servers
- Implementation of Hosted Exchange E-mail services
- Support Windows Servers & Active Directory
- Physical to Virtual Migrations, support, and maintenance
- Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Local Area Networks
- Configuration of Firewalls/Routers
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity problems
- Virus and spyware detection and removal
- Desktop support for multiple users in multiple locations
- Configuration of iPhone, Android & Blackberry
- Install and set up network printers
- Outlook and E-mails
- Microsoft Office Suite
Required Education, Demonstrated Experience, and/or Certification:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- B.S. Degree
- Location: Savannah Ga
- Compensation: salary commensurate with experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Application and Resume
* indicates required field